Ben will offer a half-day one-on-one question and answer session for those seeking information about using Linux along with DrupalVM.
- Virtualbox installed and working.
- Vagrant installed and working.
- The DrupalVM box downloaded.
See the attached PDF or the DrupalVM Getting Started Guide for how to do this.
It is imperative that these tasks are done prior to arriving at the training venue, as they are large downloads. Time will not be taken at the start of the class to complete these prerequisites.
This course is led by Ben Hosmer, a Drupal Developer and Linux User for more than twenty years. His past and current work included:
- Drupal Development
- MySQL High Availability
- Docker/Linux Containers
- Enterprise Cloud Operations
- Configuration Management
- Continuous integration and delivery in an enterprise environment
- Linux System Administration
- Author of Getting Started with SALTSTACK
- Virtual and in-person instructor