Integrations: Managing Complexity and Ambiguity
Integrations are often one of the biggest timeline and budget drivers in large web projects and are often one of the least defined parts of the project when planning. Knowing how to think about integrations strategically will help you mitigate unknowns and risks.
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify factors which drive complexity in an integration
- Develop your own internal frame for thinking about integrations
- Develop a vocabulary for creating a shared understanding around integrations with stakeholders (both technical and not).
This session is for:
- People who manage outcomes, budgets, or timelines of projects that leverage integrations
- People who may be responsible for implementing or estimating work associated with integrations
Attendees who will get the most out of this session have experience with or interest in owning/architecting/implementing/managing projects which integrate with other systems.
Jes is passionate about integrating CMS content and functionality with design systems, APIs, and single page applications with the goal of helping clients to further their amazing work. She has a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Science & Technology Studies from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.