When we started our support program, it almost seemed like post-launch support was a dirty word in the community. It was very easy to build a fancy Drupal site and walk away. We noticed that the average end user can't really work a Drupal site that well. This led to a very simple question: how do we offer support to clients so they benefit and we make a profit?
We will go over many methods that have worked for us. We will also talk about the methods we tried and failed at in the past four years of our Kalacare program. Topics will include, but will not be limited to:
- How do you even find support clients?
- How do you structure support (pricing, tiers, etc.?)
- What tools do you use to manage support?
- Who can fit the support role well and how do you help them succeed?
- How do you offer different packages and how to sell them
- How do you handle different types of support clients?
- How do you convert support jobs to project-based work?
Join John Ouellet (Director of Support) of Kalamuna to find out how you can make support a cornerstone of your business. Questions are welcomed.