Use a Performance Measurement Framework to inform priorities and growth!
You will likely get many different answers if you asked any one person on a development team, designers, subject matter experts, or key stakeholders: "How do we measure the success of this project?" That can be a problem because people are working from too many directions to be considered a team effort.
We will address that issue in this presentation by reviewing the strategy to create a "Performance Measurement Framework" for everyone to rally behind. This is a living thing that can change, while aligning everyone under common Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and holding people responsible for their hypotheses they recommend to improve those measurements. This work is heavily inspired by *The Lean Startup*, Agile development practices, and growth-driven design.
- Analyze business and audience needs
- Create KPIs as a team for a specific project
- Create an adjustable plan to use measurements to succeed as a team
- Inform an Agile development process with critical data and aligned priorities
The audience for this presentation is broad and can include: project stakeholders, project managers, designers, developers, researchers, strategists, and business analysts.
It will help to have a basic understanding of analytics, user research, conversion funnels, business goals, and project management.
- This presentation was recorded at Baltimore Drupal Camp on Sep. 27, 2019.
- The video for this presentation is here: https://youtu.be/hazg-qO4Xgo
- The slides for this presentation are here: http://bit.ly/ut-performance-measurement-framework