Centralised content distribution and syndication demystified. Why and how?
Often large organizations have a need to share content across multiple Drupal sites within their platform. This could be sharing content like news, events, or staff profiles, and can be achieved with creating a central content repository.
A central content repository allows the content editors to edit content directly from the backend of one site. Using the publisher site, organizations can publish, reuse, and syndicate content across a variety of subscriber sites and publishing channels.
- Centrally manage the content through one platform
- Cross-publish articles on full networks of subscriber sites.
- Use a simple site vs category mapping for automated syndication of articles.
- Have a centralized reporting to boost the editorial teams’ productivity & article publication pace.
At the end of the session the attendees would be able to take away the following:
- Centralized Content Distribution Architecture.
- Real-time content syndication by setting up publisher and subscriber sites.
- Configuring content schema between publisher and subscriber sites.
- Minimizing Failures during data transmission.
- Choosing the right infrastructure for content distribution.
Developer, Architects, and Organisations maintaining multiple Drupal properties.
Drupal 8 site-building