In 2015, the Mediacurrent team updated the Greymuzzle.org website as part of the A11y challenge, to make it an accessible site. Now with the sunsetting of Drupal7, it was necessary to update the site at least to Drupal8, if not 9 (In the works). This was an easy process using the local development environment Lando.
In this session we will review
- The history of Greymuzzle.org
- The migration inventory of the site.
- Setting up Lando to work with an upgrade process.
- Some tips and tricks used to help speed the migration
- Theming issues to keep this an accessible site.