Inclusive Digital Products: Why Web Accessibility Matters
Does your website create an inclusive or exclusive environment for users? Does your digital strategy incorporate web accessibility standards? Are you not sure? Let's have a conversation and find out!
This session details how to start, develop, manage, and get buy-in for creating inclusive digital products. We’ll cover topics like:
- An introduction to web accessibility
- Inclusive design and UX principles
- Business and social cases for compliance
- Strategies and tools for incorporating web accessibility in every project phase
- Interim repairs and communication tactics
With a personal mission to create an inclusive web, Kara is committed to web accessibility, digital literacy, and human-readable information. As a front-end developer, Kara’s focus has been creating online experiences for mission-driven organizations, EdTech companies, and other educational institutions.
PDF of Presentation: https://bit.ly/2GuMfqV