Working with Drupal is great. Working with Drupal and getting paid for it is even better! In the last year, we’ve interviewed over 30 developers, site builders, and themers. In this session, I’ll share with you some insights about what you as an individual can do to improve your chances of finding the opportunity that’s right for you, getting noticed by the recruiter, acing the interviews, and transitioning into a fulfilling career with an organization that loves Drupal as much as you do.
In addition to our own insights, friends at Drupal centric organizations like Pantheon, Acquia, Duke University, and several others have graciously provided input based on their experiences.
Topics to be covered include:
- What does “A Great Drupal Job” mean for you as an individual?
- Where are recruiters looking for Drupal candidates?
- How can you stand out from the crowd?
- How can you prepare for the interview?
- How do you follow up after the interview?
- What do you do when you get the offer?
- How do you make a great start at your new job?