Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000 depending on experience
Vaultes is a rapidly growing enterprise IT and cybersecurity company headquartered in the Washington DC metro area. Serving customers across the Federal government and commercial sectors, we use our broad experience and deep technical expertise to implement customized solutions to enable mission achievement and secure the world through technology.
Vaultes is founded on three core principles: Collaboration, Innovation, and Engagement. You will be a key collaborator in the fulfillment of our mission by bringing your expertise and experience to the team. Innovation is key to success in our technology organization as it requires staying abreast and ahead of the evolving nature of the industry. We nurture innovation with our culture of independence through empowerment, celebration of successes, and emphasis on continuous learning. Engagement is key for interacting with our clients and with the team. You will be joining self-motivated and results-driven individuals as you take action to elevate Vaultes and our clients.
As a member of our growing software team, you will support the full SDLC for the development of DevOps, Cloud and Big Data tasks. You will work collaboratively with the team to recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environments and knowledge of various on-premise, Cloud-based and hybrid resources.
Remote. You must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Vaultes does not provide visa sponsorship. You must be able to pass and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Create and help support developers build pipelines using common task runners like Gitlab, Bitbucket Pipelines, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc.
- Create and support container images for web applications.
- Automate container image scanning from various CVE and IAVA exploit lists.
- Implement production and testing infrastructure utilizing infrastructure as code.
- Ensure images follow best security practices and will pass various federal, PCI, and FedRAMP compliance (STIG and Authority to operate).
- Create appropriate container runtime systems to support our Team’s development of various federal datacenters (container orchestration).
- Support low configuration environments such as platform.sh
- Support and improve legacy, VM based, pipelines and deployments.
- Support teams collecting, storing, and working with petabytes of data.
- Experience with data brick or similar technology.
- Operate in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hours (core 9-3 EST)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term disability
- 401k with matching incentive after one year of employment
- Professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience.
- Working knowledge of Centos, Debian, Ubuntu and RHEL.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding of various task runner implementations.
- Experience with Dockerfile writing and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of, or experience with STIG (Standard Technical Implementation Guide) is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn STIG if no prior experience.
- Vaultes does not provide visa sponsorship.
- Ability to pass and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance.