Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
You delight in the critical role you are able to play in making rapid product innovations possible, stabilizing services, and driving the architecture shifts that unlock our ability to scale teams.
At Pantheon, we build our apps using reliable frameworks and tools that we know and trust including Golang, MySQL, step functions, a CI pipeline, and a cloud-native container-based infrastructure orchestrated with Kubernetes. If you have fluency in these technologies, it is a plus, but we have also benefited from diverse experiences. We are in the process of moving our services to Graphql and would be thrilled to know if you have production experience with that technology.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. Within Pantheon engineering, we value collaboration, quirkiness, autonomy, and a non-blame culture. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
What you will do
- Collaborate with multiple skill sets and disciplines to design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and gateways that underlay our customers’ experience
- Work with engineers from multiple teams to continue our investment in improving our service architecture
- Own your team’s production systems, measure and track their health, and assist our dedicated support team to resolve production issues
- Mentor other engineers and provide thoughtful feedback
What you bring to the table
- You enjoy and have experience with web applications and APIs.
- You can contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- You are a clear communicator, able to represent your contributions and ideas with clarity while remaining open to the contributions and ideas of others.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team.