One of Esteemed's agency clients is seeking a is seeking a front end developer to work on themes, templates, and features for our LibraryWebsite and LibraryCalendar platforms, which are currently on
*This role is fully remote, must be based in the US, and is open only to those eligible to work on W2 in the US without sponsorship. It is a 6 month, contract-to-hire role. No C2C*
- Interpreting and implementing site design prototypes from Adobe XD; this
- includes writing configuration files and writing Sass code and Twig templates
- to facilitate custom design elements.
- Incrementally revising themes and templates throughout a project life cycle.
- Configuring existing or developing new block plugins for Drupal.
- Writing custom layout plugins for Drupal.
- Working closely with the operations team (project manager, content
- manager, and graphic designer) to meet client goals.
- Providing support for legacy D7 clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience working with PHP.
- 1+ years’ experience working with a CMS.
- Familiarity with version control systems (i.e., Git).
- Familiarity with the Linux command line.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly (vast majority of
- communications will be with other team members).
- Experience developing themes that are responsive and accessible.
- Ability to work with legacy systems and code.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.