One of Esteemed's marketing clients is seeking a back-end heavy, full-stack Drupal developer, for a 6 month contract-to-hire role!
*Fully remote, must be US-based and able to work on W2 without sponsorship. No C2C,*
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated problem solver with a passion for coding to join our team to build and maintain a wide range of open source websites!
We pride ourselves in a positive, productive working environment, passionate tech culture and we offer career tracks, nurtured by a talented team that firmly believes cutting-edge website building should be fun!
Drupal. Responsive design. Content strategy. UI/UX. CI/CD. Custom module building. Infrastructure as code.
What You’ll Do:
- Immersion in Drupal 7/8/9 dev projects
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to the growth of many historical websites
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Provide forward thinking UI/UX strategy
- Build engaging, custom modules
- … This list goes on!
What We’re Looking for:
- Complete understanding of Drupal and Symfony
- Proficiency in a LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP)
- Solid module architecting skills
- Complete understanding of GIT and pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional license
- Sense of humor a plus